I’m trying out this meal replacement from the vitamin shoppe and I’m super excited to see what the results are. I’m drinking this shake With a meal twice a day. My goal is to gain a 10 pounds , so I’ll keep you guys updated.
🍃 Vanilla spiced chai
I was in the organics aisle looking for new things to try and I came across this! ✨ Polenta is Italian , it can be used as regular hot grits , fried or baked . The fun thing about this is that It just needed to be heated up , which meant little to no wait time. I decided to pair it with baked lightly salted eggplant.
Overall this was a great meal , I would recommend polenta to anyone. If you like grits you will love polenta.
I’ve been trying to get into creating new things for my taste buds, because honestly I can eat chick peas with avo all day and be fine but I actually do enjoy sharing dishes with you guys and being amazed at how good some of these things turn out. If it’s not delicious I wouldn’t post it but everyone’s taste buds are different. Okay enough mumbo jumbo lets get into how I made this beauty ✨
- Meatless crumbles
- Rice noodles (very first time making and eating these noodles )
- Stubbs marinade (soy , red pepper and garlic) and it is spiceeeyyy🔥
- Chopped garlic , green pepper and lemon juice (optional, I’m just always a little extra aha)
- Kale ( kale really toned down the spice )
So there you have it . Simple , Sapid and of course vegan / vegeterian ✨
Made by American Bees whaaa!?
I have this weird love for honey , I seriously try to put in on everything ! Not only is honey delicious and an excellent sugar substitute, it’s also very nutritionous and can benefit you in so many ways . Let’s look at a few benefits ✨
- Natural energy
- Helps with memory
- Cough medicine
- Sleep aid
- Acne treatment
So yeah , eat it , drink it , soak in it whatever makes you happy 🙌🏾
So you know when you have those days where you have to work really early in the morning and you’re rushing to do everything plus you’re hungry ? That’s been my morning for a few days now and a bowl of oats have said me everytime . I got the nut mix from my local farmers market (sprouts ) , bananas, any oats will do …for sweetener I added honey and my favorite sugar (sugar in the raw) and you can’t forget your daily vitamins .. Yum yum yum ! Satisfaction ❤️
I can eat this everyday !
So so good and the ingredients are simple.
- Vegetable broth ( you can use any kind but I’ve tried another kind and I prefer this brand )
- Vegan meat crumbles ( yal know I can’t live without them)
- Green lentils (or red)
- Creole seasoning (chopped onions,garlic,celery and red peppers)
- Boil lentils in water (until soft)
- In a skillet cook your meat crumbles with your chopped vegetables (use butter or olive on in the pan)
- Drain your lentils and add them with your crumbles and veggies
- Add broth
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes
- Spinach(frozen or fresh )
- Diced tomatoes
- Pasta noodles
- Red potatoe ( for texture , but taste yummy)
Put all of the yummy ingredients in one pot and let it simmer, it smelled amazing as I was cooking it. I used garlic bread as a side. I was literally full for hours.