I can eat this everyday !
So so good and the ingredients are simple.
- Vegetable broth ( you can use any kind but I’ve tried another kind and I prefer this brand )
- Vegan meat crumbles ( yal know I can’t live without them)
- Green lentils (or red)
- Creole seasoning (chopped onions,garlic,celery and red peppers)
- Boil lentils in water (until soft)
- In a skillet cook your meat crumbles with your chopped vegetables (use butter or olive on in the pan)
- Drain your lentils and add them with your crumbles and veggies
- Add broth
- Cook on low for 5-10 minutes