For those nights when you want something quick , traditional and vegetarian.
1.beef free crumbles
2. Pasta noodles
3. Organic tomato and basil sauce
And bam 💥
You have it , of course if your vegan this can work in your favor as well so many options in store now and things that can be home made . There’s no reason you can not have a delicious meal and a healthy one too !
Yum! I’m a slacker snacker so this blend made my entire life.
- Unsalted pumpkin seeds
- Dried cranberries
- Dried bananas 🍌 ( I dehydrated the bananas myself using my new machine)
See apples means , soak in lemon juice before putting them on the rack to be dehydrated.
This is the machine I used. You can purchase at Walmart or amazon. This is great for people who want to stop purchasing processed snacks. You can make chips , fruit roll ups (with real fruit paste) , salad toppings and so much more💥
This is my new favorite rice ! I definitely noticed a difference in flavor compared to white and brown rice. This rice has a nutty flavor and goes with just about anything. High in antioxidants, great for weight management, cognitive function and also fights against cancer. What a name for something so beautiful, so delicious and extremely beneficial 🖤
What’s in my bowl this morning ?
- Organic oats
- Soy milk
- Chocolate protein powder
- Dark cherry Greek yogurt
- Unsalted Almonds
*you can add honey or cane sugar for sweeter is this is too plain for you
🗣 I really appreciate all of the support and love . Thank you !
I really love tea! I only drink tea , water and almond milk . Some teas are not as great as others but we will get into that. I love trying different teas especially if they’re on sale aha. I’m going to review a few for you guys just in case you were interested in trying different brands or flavors From top to bottom , left to right
- This green tea has a very light taste ,its different than other green tea brands I’ve tried before. What I like about it is that it’s actually better without honey , sugar or sweetner so that’s a healthy bonus.
Egyptian licorice 🔺
- This tea was a little different for me, I didn’t really read the box when I bought it so when I made a cup I added honey 🍯 and I felt sick for an hour or two because the box says Naturally spicy-sweet so the honey was too much and didn’t taste good. I will try it again and this time I won’t add any sweetener .
- I love all chai teas! This one is amazing I will definitely buy this tea again. What’s also great about it is that it has a small amount of caffeine in the tea so it’s perfect for mornings when you’re trying to wake up and get moving.
- The best tea for relaxing , I drink this tea before bed or on a day where I don’t have much going on and I’m in chill mode ✨
What’s up you guys ! I’ve been M.I.A but you know I never stop eating or trying new things aha. So I have like this weird addiction to veggie sandwiches now , on my lunch breaks at work I either go to Panera and order their veggie sandwich or the farmers market ( they both taste the same but of course the farmers market version is fresher *also has hummus on theirs ) and I noticed how much money I was spending everyday so I decided that when I went grocery shopping that I would pick up the ingredients and start making them myself. I knew everything that came on the sandwiches because I ate them so much so here it is ❤
- Wheat bread / whole grain
- Red pepper
- Kale (optional)
- Red onions
- Feta cheese 🧀
Vegeterian and so delicious, I hope you guys get a chance to try it out and let me know what you think 💭